Step by step guide explaining how to export your project from Revit to IFC.
Navigate to File -> Export -> Scroll down to find ‘IFC’
- Select your preferred location for the exported IFC
- Click ‘Modify setup …’ for more options
- Use IFC version 2×3 Coordination View 2.0
- Include Steel Elements if that is included in your project
- Go to the Property Sets tab
- Tick ‘Export IFC common property sets’
- Tick ‘Export Revit property sets’ if you are using that
- Click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Export’ to export your project into IFC.