Federated Navisworks model from BIM360
Step by step guide explaining how to created a federated Navisworks model with files from BIM 360.
Create the federated model in Navisworks
- Download and install BIM 360 connector.
- Used to map up the BIM360 space as a local folder on your computer
- Create a Navisworks project and Append the files using your BIM360 connector drive and save it on Autodesk BIM360 using the BIM360 connector.
- Update your Navisworks project with the Refresh function
- All changes done in any of the linked files in the federated model can easily be synced to the Navisworks federated model with the click of a button.
Use the Vrex plugin to create Vrex projects from the federated Navisworks model
- Add Navisworks as a filesource on your Vrex project
- Use our Navisworks plugin to select files from the federated Naviswork model and synchronize the project to Vrex.
- Your Vrex project is now ready to go for collaborative meetings.