Verify the connection
- Turn on the Oculus Quest
- Connect the Oculus Quest to your PC with a USB cable – preferably usb3.0.
- When you connect it you will be promoted with two questions. Accept data connection and accept LINK connection. Approve both from within the VR headset.
- Start the Oculus software
- Go to devices
- If the VR-headset is added and connected properly you should see a green V.
- If you have added the headset and you can not see a green V, try to disconnect the cable and reconnect it and follow step 3 to 6 again.
Ps! Make sure that your OpenXR runtime is set to Oculus. Guide here.